Saturday 30 January 2016

January Favourites


Here are some short reviews of what I've been using the most this month.

Stridex

Stridex is an american brand but easy to find on Amazon. I use the maximum version which contains 2% salicylic acid. I like this as they cost around £8 for 90 pads, they do the job and they don't contain alcohol (win), my only complaint is they do contain irritants which can be quite drying. I use these after cleansing and before a serum, cream or moisturiser.

FAB Ultra Repair Cream

When stridex makes be dry I have this to turn to. Its a thick moisturiser although I find it doesn't break me out as it does contain Shea or cocoa butter. I find its a great cream to keep on hand when my skin is dry or irritated. I use this as a night cream as it doesn't contain SPF, although I believe there is a version that does.

Dr. Organic Tea Tree Face Wash

This is a good SLS free cleanser. Great for acne and any skin type and I would recormend this for sensitive skin. I use this in my night-time cleanse with a muslin cloth.

Eucerin Even Brighter Day Cream

My favourite day cream at the moment. If you have seen the review then check it out:
http://obsessedwithskin.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/goodbye-hyperpigmentation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment